Skip to main content

MY FIRST MAGIC!!!

" Failure is the stepping stone to SUCCESS "
HEY guys! This is my first blog...hope you guys see this ... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posters !!!

  Hey People,         Here is a new Poster for our blog. Check it out. So I'm gonna upload  posters which will include the above contents. Stay tuned with me... Comment below whether it is nice. Follow my blog and YouTube page. Subscribe now @Techmasters:     https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3V22wMgomEPNjtBpZ4f12w?view_as=subscriber Follow for quotes:  https://quoteme2.blogspot.com/ sagana2617_

Lockdown?!

Hey Guys , Here I am with a useful thing for all of u to do during this lockdown period. I think most of u would have gone to ur work places but for the people sitting home idol this will be useful. U can learn new courses in programming languages, coding and make projects create webpages. For learning I would prefer u to do in online. U get to know about many things in Csc and even get an E-Certificate. I would prefer u some resources to access this like Coursera , a very famous site for learning programming, and even apps like Solo Learn . U get both in Google Play Store. For people who r visiting my blog for the first time pls give ur support. Hope this info is useful for u.

SPB....

Rip legend #S.P.Balasubramanyam sir.... ur music will always remain in our hearts.... Thank you for being such a wonderful musician..